Join the Team by making a secured donation:
"The Dispensation of One"
Began December 31, 2010
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all ONE in Christ Jesus. (Galatians 3:28)
In the JEHOVAH Shammah Dome, all things in Christ will Worship as ONE, both Jews and Gentiles. (Ephesians 1:10 )
The Ten Dispensations of JEHOVAH God.
- The Dispensation of Creation as Spoken by Jesus
- The Dispensation of Destruction as Spoken by Noah
- The Dispensation of the Promise as Spoken by JEHOVAH to Father Abraham
- The Dispensation of the Law as Spoken by JEHOVAH to the Prophet Moses
- The Dispensation of Salvation and Redemption by Jesus Christ, "The Anointed One Sent by God."
- The Dispensation of Grace through Faith in Jesus as taught by the Apostles.
- The Dispensation of One as Prophesied by Jesus in John 17: 20-23.
- The Dispensation of Purification. (The Tribulation)
- The Dispensation of Restoration. (The Millennial Reign)
- The Dispensation of Judgement by JEHOVAH God. (The Great White Throne Judgment)
Prophecy of the JEHOVAH Shammah Dome
Isaiah 2:2 and Micah 4:1
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Prophecy of the "Dispensation of One" by Jesus
John 17: 20-23
(20) Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; (21) That they all may be ONE; as thou, Father , art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be ONE in us; that the world may believe that thou has sent me. (22) And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be ONE, even as we are ONE; (23) I in them, and thou in me, THAT THEY MAY BE MADE PERFECT IN ONE; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Prophecy of the "Dispensation of One" by Paul
That in the Dispensation of the fulness of times (at the end of the "Dispensation of Grace") he might gather together in ONE all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him. (JEHOVAH will begin the "Dispensation of One." NO MORE RELIGIOUS DIVIDE! All Christians will Worship under ONE Banner; "The Banner of Christ.")
Jewish and Non-Jewish Children of God will Worship Together in the “Dispensation of One.”
(16) And that he might reconcile both unto God in ONE body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby; (17) And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh. (18) For through him we both have access by ONE Spirit unto the Father; (19) Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
Teaching of the "Dispensation of One" by Paul
(4)ONE body, and ONE Spirit, even as ye are called in ONE hope of your calling; (5) ONE Lord, ONE faith, ONE baptism, (6) ONE God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.