JEHOVAH Shammah Dome
Dr. Yvonne Scott-Miller: Why Did God give you the Vision?
1 Corinth 1: 25-29
25. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Why Lawrenceville, GA?
On August 26, 2007 the traffic was stopped. Thousands of Christians watched with excitement in the streets and on televisions at home. They watched as dignitaries from the state, country and internationally gathered ten miles from Lawrenceville, GA in the city of Lilburn, GA to Celebrate an Abomination to JEHOVAH! The Hindu temple, or mandir, in Lilburn, GA was being dedicated. This $19 million temple had been under construction for a year and a half. Made of Turkish limestone, Italian marble and Indian pink sandstone, the temple rises 72 feet into the sky and looks a bit like the Taj Mahal. Each piece of the 106,000 cubic feet of stones was hand-carved, numbered, divided into sections and imported from India. The price tag for the project, $19 million, was kept down by the thousands of hours of volunteer labor donated by congregants from other local temples. The Gwinnett County Visitors and Tourist web site features this Hindu Temple on their web page. It is considered the largest Hindu temple in the world.
Why Lawrenceville, GA:
Exodus 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god; for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Why Should Christians Help Build and Furnish the Dome?
Haggai 1:2 Thus speaketh the Lord of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the Lord’s house should be built.
3. Then came the word of the Lord by Haggai the prophet, saying,
4. Is it time for you, O ye, to dwell in your ceiled houses, and this house lie waste?
5. Now therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts; consider your ways.
6. Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages to put it into a bag with holes.
7. Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Consider your ways.
8. Go up to the mountain, bring wood, and build the houses; and I will take pleasure in it, and I WILL BE GLORIFIED, saith the Lord.
How will my Favor or Gifts be Remembered?
Haggai 2:18 Consider now from this day and upward, from the four and twentieth day of the ninth month, even from the day that the foundation of the Lord’s temple was laid, consider it.
19. Is the seed yet in the barn? Yea, yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought fourth: from this day will I bless you.
From the Day your Heart Commits to presenting a gift, The Lord will begin to blessing you.
Malachi 3:16: Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name.
How Can I be Sure My Gift will be used for the Dome?
“My yes is yes and my no is no.”
All of your Gifts will go to the JEHOVAH Shammah Dome Fund.
A Form 990 will be completed at the end of each year and made available for public viewing on the web.
Once Construction is completed, additional gifts will be used to support the Dome’s Monthly Operation Cost.
What Bank do you Use?
BB&T Bank, Lawrenceville, GA.
One Lord Teaching Ministry is a 501(c)(3) and is Incorporated in the State of Georgia.
Are you Not Afraid of Failure?
Are you not Afraid of what people will say?
The Word of God in Ezekiel 2 and 3 released me from All Fear and Doubt. I do not fear man or his words. However, I do fear the Wrath of God if I do not perform his works and keep his commandments. I have felt his Rod to know his wrath is real. He also gave me a stern warning on June 13, 2010 by showing me 1 Kings 13: 1-34.
Will the JEHOVAH Shammah Dome happen in Your Lifetime?
God gave me his Word on December 9, 2007, June 4, 2008 and March 14, 2010 that the Dome would become NOW Faith in my lifetime.
Habakkuk 1: 5. Behold ye among the heathern, and regard, and wonder marvelously; for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.
Faith is believing what you Hope for.
Now Faith is Seeing what you Hoped for. (Hebrews 11:1)
Haggai 1:13 Then spake Haggai the Lord’s messenger in the Lord’s message unto the people, saying I am with you, saith the Lord.